That's a great description of what is smells like! Never herd it put that way, it is "vinagery" when fresh cut... and my entire back yard has...
Ok, I stacked this 1 truck load of Red Oak neat and tight. The truck is a F-150 supercrew short bed with the bed extender installed. Guess how...
Ok, I just calculated what this stack ended up being. Who wants to guess how much wood is in the back of my truck? 1 full truck load with the...
Well done!!! All the money you'll save not buying that crap will pay for the tractor in no time!! STICK WITH IT!!
Welcome to FHC, what took you so long?? :)
What does he store INSIDE the silo's??
Is that Mosk in the background??
I'm amazing that little stick/tree was able to do that?? Wow....
Oh, that's cause it was down up against the frame. ;) There is nothing left of the shocks and springs, I have to do something with that....