Really like the looks of that storage shed. :yes:
You need to practice when you are not depending on the outcome. Practice and practice. Go to YouTube for hints. Sometimes seeing it and having...
Been told that the ocean temps in the Gulf of Maine are warmer. That's where we get a lot of our weather. However, the leaves are turning early...
[ATTACH]
Only problem I If it were left to me, those would stay right there.
Damp and overcast today. Had the windows open and the fan going all night. Not at all typical for this time of year. My son took his family...
I prefer not to remember those pellets. Since then, MWP has turned a new leaf. Different as night and day. I would burn MWP without hesitation,...
Not much from my point of view. Just more dizzy. My numbers seem to be about where they were in before all the meds were piled on. Good thing...
My brother (older) lives in a double wide in Zephyrhills Fl. He walks with a walker and cane, on oxygen and stubborn as they come. He wouldn't...
Hum,, Hope you don't have to pay for that twice!
Beautiful tree there!
My wife and I both get credit card offers many times each week They go right into the trash unopened. We take our trash to the dump. As we...
Seek professional help. I am speaking from experience. There is light at the end of that dark tunnel.
Look what you are getting yourself into! I know that story very well. Love my pets.
There is a lot to the story of the "why" things went the way they have. You have addressed in basic and real terms. Very insightful. I hope you...
Add this and you have a good seat! [IMG]
Update, Brother and his wife survived the hurricane OK. He says he has his lights, others not so lucky. He lost some trim off the house....
Electric prices are very complex here. The bottom line is that they cost too much and discourage commercial growth because it can be done...
wow, that is a bold move for you, but it is a very good one. I retired from my main job at age 53. I was asked to stay on, but like you, I had...