We only ran our AC twice. Lucky I think! My floors are all ceramic tile over cement so they tend to be naturally cool. With the ceiling fan...
Please! LodgedTree #1 on your list should be to listen to the doctor. When you go in for the surgery, being well rested and nourished will pay...
Hope you are able to get it going. Like to see stoves live to see another day!
So glad you were able to keep the poor pooch safe. Did the owner give a reason the dog got lost?
looks like Texas Roadhouse. We had take out from there tonight.
I had an area cleared out in my woods for a garden, Must be 30 yrs ago. I had all the stumps, roots etc. moved off to one side. To day that...
errh! Back to the VA. Leg not healing. Cellulitis now spread around to the back of my lower leg. Swelling has gone down, but otherwise still...
We have a facebook site for lost dogs, Maybe your state has a chapter: Maine Lost Dog Recovery
[ATTACH]
No. I was hoping for at least that. I think there is another reason for it, like maybe I exposure to agent orange. Being fat just makes it worse.
No visable break in the skin, so if this redness etc responds to the meds, I'll be able to return to the pool by the first of next week.
Not sure, no wounds, but my daughter says there look like a small scratch on my shin. I think the problem was for venous stasis due to pitting...
Spent half the day in the Togus VA Urgent care. I woke up this Am with a swollen hot and tender lower leg and ankle. I'm an Rn familiar with...
Wow, that is a lot on your plate. Say your prayers. Hope your dad recovers.
Hate it when dogs are stolen. It happens more than we care to think about. I try not to let my labs out of might sight when they are outside....
Sorry to hear about the loss of your fellow worker. Sad indeed to be called at such a young age.
I have two huge tanks filled at $2.09/gal, then locked in the winter at $2.29/gal. Average use is 500 gallons a heating season. So far, no...
Here is a cute one to start your day with: [MEDIA]
My ...zone was delivered at noon. The tracking information said that it was handed over to USPS at 7:45 this A M :wacky: