That looks like Stinny fur frind!
Well, Now I've gone and done it. After bragging how I hadn't lit the stove, I did light it. Wife was complaining of chills and was stuck in her...
I never knew any stump pulling to be easy, but in your book, it must be easier than a lot of other things you do. You sure do take good care of...
Very very good information here. I have seen many folks who have had back surgery, continue to have back problems. those who exercise and keep...
Wow, that is frightening. I am glad you were able to help, and that your neighbor felt he could call you for help. I'm glad there were no...
Still haven't turned mine on, but the temps may go down into the low 40s and high 30s so the stove "just might" be running a bit.
[IMG] My desk is in another area just to the right of the stove, the sitting area is to the left.
Yes, you are right about that. I wanted to test fire it, but my daughter in law leaves her windows open and complains if smoke comes in. Once...
will711 I saw this on FB this Am and you came to mind! PicoBrew Pico [MEDIA]
Finally got the stove cleaned up and ready. I had been doing it a little at a time because it is hard for me to get down on the floor to get...
One day left (today of too hot and too humid weather) then some relief. My bathroom ceiling just got stained in about a dozen areas from sweating...
CBD oil shows a lot of promise. Go to you tube and look it up. It is legal, it is a hemp product but not the same as THC.
Can't take a knee, hurts too much, severe arthritis with bone on bone. When I get down, usually unintended, I have to find help to get back...
I watched all of it so far. I think it is well done and presents it respectfully. I was a medic service in a medical staging group in DaNang....
Please keep posting, this is an interesting read! :yes:
Haven't had a fire yet, House isn't cool at all so far. I'm anxious to get some fires going just to get the humidity down
He is back to work. He visits home and does loan closures, mostly refinancing. He and his wife do them together. His problem is stairs. He...
Wow, that is a lot to go through. You are a hard worker with ethics so you'll always land on your feet. Here is to a good working future for as...
Wow, it seems to me that you have done enough. Much more than many others. Just not as much as before. We don't can anything now. No place to...
[ATTACH]