Interesting read: Controversy Simmers Over NC Wood Pellet Plant
You, young man, have worked hard to keep this place going and up to date. Talent and determination. I hate to think what an IT would cost to do...
I am not so sure about the rolled up bacon. I want my bacon cooked! so I would cook it soft, but cooked before I rolled it up. I loved all the...
Don't be trying to kill yourself. You are 56 not 26 !
Anybody ever had something like this: [MEDIA]
:(
I bet they go in and out of a window.
I'll take the LED's over CFL's all day long. The new LED's are really good light. I have them in all my lights that will accommodate them. Be...
wonderful pictures. How old is Oliver? One of your fur friends is a Jack Russell. My daughter has a Jack Russell. Loveable animal, but ill...
I had my heating system completely replaced. Went from forced hot air (oil) to baseboard hot water (propane) 95% efficient. Didn't get the...
I really thought a lot of honest reporting was done. They exposed Johnson and Nixon's secrets much the same. I didn't see anything that wasn't...
Looks like you will get a lot of wood from those trees. :yes:. Dogs look like they enjoy each other's company. Fun with leaves, used to be that...
Good that it is compliant. I have an acquaintance that wanted a pellet stove in her sun room. Most sales people told her that because of her...
Question, that stove is close to a door that opens, and just under a sliding glass window. How will it pass inspection? Just curious, not...
[ATTACH]
Always good to know things are up and running in proper order. I have to tell you that breathing is much better without that hot humid weather.
sweet, should serve you well. safer too!
I have a whole house surge protector. It is located in circuit breaker box. Put it in when we did the big do over.
There are several dealers of those heat pumps. Give them a call. You could put in a any number of inexpensive heaters that will pass, but not...
You really want to take a look at the heat pump information on this site : Heat Pump Systems for Maine Homes - High Efficiency Heating in Cold...