Himalayan, 4 are blue point, and two are seal point. Long fine hair that gets on everything. Lots of work brushing and keeping the mats out....
I go for the memory foam beds. They are easy to clean. The cover unzips and can be washed. You can put a water barrier over the foam and under...
I have bought 4 from this site. The largest one is too big for my dogs. my dogs both are over 100 lbs each. They love their beds. Easy to...
Best bargains on dog beds can be found on orthopedic dog bed | Groupon
Glad you worked it out without a major mess up. Happy heating.
[IMG] This is my cousins dog swimming in front of their home. he is 12
I have been wondering how your new friend was doing. looks like she is just fantastic. So glad for you and her. Beautiful picture.
Getting rain here too, but be a big front moving through.
I hate it when it happens, but that guy has got to go. There will be no peace in the hen house until he is dealt with. I lost way to many birds...
he better find something to keep his hands and mind busy. Can work find a desk job for him or something he can do from home on the computer....
So Sad!
Get your jack knives out and get whittling: [IMG]
While reading the history of Maine, I came across where Maine once had far LESS forest than it does now. There where fields for animals where...
You need goats. Lots of goats, They will clear an area of all the thick underbrush. Doesn't matter what it is, the goats will rid you of it....
X4, Hope you had a good one!
Thank you thewoodlands for giving a rescue a home. Every adult rescue I have taken in has required an adjustment period, but usually settled in...
Hope your dog recovers OK.
Fantastic thread. I have enjoyed it start to finish. Outstanding work done. You should be rewarded with warm heat for years to come. I use...
I have never eaten a big lobster that wasn't dry in the claw and very tough. one to two pounds is just right for me.
My forecast is always right, in Maine, it will be cold and snow, ice, wind, and rain. Never fails.