You work hard for what you get, but in the end, the price is right for you. :thumbs:. I admire your ingenuity and ability to work through a...
We have them right on my property which is only a house lot. Those and fisher cats, coyotes, coons, etc. We have deer, owls and a lot of other...
Sorry it came to that. But "it is what it is" . Another reason my wife tells me "NO" any time I start to bring up the having chicken thing. My...
Almost no birds here for the last few weeks. Very quiet in that respect. Don't know what is up. Same thing observed by other birders all over...
Saw FHC [ATTACH]
Our host,
2017 KIA Soul 4,000 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan 84,000
:thumbs:,, That is a lot of wood. Should keep you very warm for a long time. Good feeling when you can process the whole job. I used to...
I see Juncos when there is snow on the way. They usually show up here in flocks about this time of year.
Lots of honest sweat BTUs put into working up a wood pile like that. Good for you. The ten cord. Is that the 4ft.x 4ft. x 8 ft. per cord or...
I can't imagine anyone even thinking of asking someone else to do that unless they have been married several years. :bug::picard:. Hope you...
I can relate to that. I am awake at least 4 times during the night. My meds cause me to wake up with a full bladder calling me. That is why I...
Any way to button up that room better to prevent heat loss?
Got it! For some reason I can't explain, we have bobcats that come awfully close to our house. I had thought of them as shy creatures who...
Just catching up on this thread. will711 , Looks like you had a good time with the get together. I am hoping to go to something like that real...
Any idea what brand they are? Past experience with them is they will sell all their brands for the same price. I think once I got Blazers for...
Bob cats have longer legs and shorter fur. These cats still say "Meow". yes, they can hold their own, but are noted for being gentle giants....
:thumbs: Looking good there friend!
Just google them, you will see they are really good size. not uncommon to have males 20 pounds plus. Their long hair makes them look much...
Agree, some Himalayan cats go to the pound because the owners don't want to deal with the care of their very long hair that will mat up badly...