Now you won't have to deal with them falling down on your house etc. I hate the idea of having trees near the house where they can fall and...
That is the most daylight I have seen in that yard for a long time. You opened it up a bit.
I am wondering if they ought to start clipping the fish's fins so they will know if they are catching the same fish over and over!
Good, I wasn't feeling well, but failed miserably at calling out sick. How do you call out sick when you are retired????
Only ran the AC twice this year, I have put it away for the winter. Wasn't worth getting out. Only real thing I like about AC is the dehumidifier.
Ok, I'll stop for you, but just don't stand facing into the wind! :picard:
A good friend of ours put a picture of their grand daughter on FB. I got a kick out of it. I don't know what breed or breeds that dog is, but...
Good there, all good, just please pace yourself. It will all come together one bit at a time.
:thumbs:, you are going to feel so much better with that in place. Peace of mind is worth a fortune.
FatBoy85 You might want to put up a couple folding fireplace screens in front of the stove. Kids get to running, forget etc. accidents happen,...
Shot this short vid on our way home from the mini GTE in NH [MEDIA]
Happy Birthday subsailor [MEDIA]
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC I got the same vaccine. I'm not interested in getting sick with this year's...
Can't you fly up and back? That is a long trip. Should be 2 days if by car.
My stove is on and off. Runs on a thermostat. My chair is about 3-4 ft from it so you know I don't let it get too hot. If you have a stove,...
We had smoke! There was a fire in the pit the prior night, still smoking while we visited. Was windy then, and no recent rain so........
Are you able to put those leaves and pine needles to good use? Mulch, or compost?
Nasty bug! need to be at least 4-6 days out to consider yourself having missed it. Hope everyone gets their flu shots. This years flu is...
Cindy did elect to become a member, I helped her apply. Now just waiting on administrators approval. thanks. I think she will enjoy joining in...
Well, there they are, alive and well. Hope they are enjoying New England!