I don’t go vertical very often myself, but if the rounds are big enough I will at least get them small enough to go back the proper way
That’s how I’ve been doing them for years
Noodle the big rounds down to manageable size? Maybe? Does your splitter go vertical? Big chunks or rounds don’t sound to difficult on asphalt and...
Keep it in the box till it’s at least cold enough to enjoy the heated grips
I see you got the “extended warranty in a can” also
I went to an auction over the weekend. They had some machines that they were selling, lathe, band saw, milling machine, cnc, etc. it was all...
I got this elm load today. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]I drove by several times this afternoon and seen he had this tree down and working on it. After...
Admiring my stacks, cutting, & then splitting, in that order
I like the front end hitch hauler on the jeep. Make each load count :yes:
Any chance of scrounging old telephone poles or railroad ties??
When did they update the filter? Can the update be retrofitted to one that don’t have it? That’s my only complaint with mine. I need more...
Yep, you should be pleased with that when you get it. Is there anything else we can help you spend your money on? How’s your splitter situation?:emb:
I’ll bet he does it
Yep they are smooooth:cool:
Since you’re already running Husqvarnas, if you got a good dealer, stay with them and go 562xp. I love mine
I thought you lived inland
In my region there’s only 3 decent firewood trees to know. Elm, ash and hackberry. Then there’s the occasional yard tree that I hardly ever get a...
You put up all those stacks this summer? :bug:Man I’m a slacker
It’s 7:30 back east, the sun should be up by now. Which way did he go? Burning daylight boy, get after it.....
Yeah he appears to be on the way to recovery! I don’t think he has even bought a saw in the last week or two. :eek: