Slacker. :rofl: :lol:
Mine wears a 28” most of the time. But doesn’t get used a lot. I got several other saws with various size bars. I wish I could get more big wood...
It’s all about marketing. I wouldn’t be surprised if you could get $50 or $60 for a highly rot resistant, locally sourced, all organic, Black...
:bug:Now you got me thinking!!!
8 degrees here when I got up. Put a mix of elm ash and something else in the stove last night. Not sure what the unknown wood is but it’s really...
Yup... what he just said
Splits easy enough after it has been standing dead long enough for the bark to be falling off
Did you just get that?
I really like my 562 as is bone stock. If I didn’t just commit to $5,000 in windows for the house I’d be all over this that’s a good price,...
Got a couple guns that are still new in the box, but mostly I buy stuff with the intention of using it. Maybe you should have bought two, one to...
Supposed to barely hit 20* F in my part of the state tomorrow. You gonna take those heated grips out for a run??:emb:
7-08 is an awesome round. That’s what my wife and her daughter both have.
Sounds like you’ll need a good rest at work after your vacation.
Who has done em? And how? Smoke, brine then smoke? Inject and deep fry? Skin or pluck? Never done one before but there’s a flock hanging around...
Was at my local small town lumber yard today, he said the price of lumber is going down big time right now. He is gonna wait a bit before he...
Okay I always thought what we have in my area was western red cedar. After reading the link, probably not. But what ever it is, it looks just like...
I’m surprised more people here don’t do that
I pinch em in my splitter when I need to do that
Yep river birch. Never seen or heard of them until this summer, I scrounged some from the dump because it was easy and really cool looking. Then...
Oh...