Just before I joined here I did a very large dead ash against a slight lean and it went perfect. I was proud of myself. Then not to long after I...
Nice video thanks for sharing it, nice job
These are in my basement. The red was some sheets we had laying around at work. No cost, been down twice for repairs above it. The used galvanized...
I did that once ended up costing me close to $500. I really like the saw though:thumbs:
I thought you were going on a road trip to buy more saws
Looks really good. Flavor is good. Definitely not dried out, but not quite done either. Research found a couple mentions of probe temp of 165 in...
Either one. I know you can do it
At the rate you’ve been going lately.... should be sometime around Christmas of 2021
Hurry, before she changes her mind
I thought about scalding it. In hindsight I think that would probably take longer by the time you get water hot, and then there’s cleaning up the...
I like family photos, I’m gonna have to take another current one when I get the newest one back together
It was Much easier than plucking a Canadian goose!
First Wild turkey ever and I’m 53 years old. Just never took the time to do it.
Well I gave a turkey a ride to town this morning. Plucked it and have it in a brine. Midday tomorrow it’ll go in the smoker. I’ll keep you posted
That’s cheap enough. What store & is it any good?
Forgot I had acquired this from my mom’s late husband’s stuff [ATTACH]
Never burned any but always figured it would be good stuff, since I’ve joined here the comments about it have me thinking otherwise. Not much of...
I can’t believe how much trouble it is to some of you guys to get bar oil. I could have bought several pickup loads of the stuff yesterday
I might have to start saving spare change for one of those also
I’ve thought about doing that. At work we’ve used the really big ones for antifreeze