Exactly!! Brad Is lucky I already found one, otherwise he would be getting a scolding from me. But he should just grab it anyway. That’s good...
$60/70 bar that could last years $20 a year for oil Hummm...,
Nice saw, I wish mine started that good. Fixing to work on the starter directly, maybe that’ll help some. Really like the wrap handle on yours
You really should have split and burned a couple of those elm rounds without bark, I think you might have been surprised
Finally got it back together and running this morning. New crank seals ( not sure they were needed) but wanted to try my hand at them. New plug,...
:woodsign::woodsign: Your learning curve is just getting started. These folks will teach you more about firewood than you thought there was to...
I would ask. Might work, might not. Could be the start of a friend, if the old boy needs help with wood now he has probably been burning for...
I got a 2 year old grandson that I’m about to get started with firewood “work”. His 10 year old sister is my best and only wood helper. She was...
Chainsaws, guitars, cars, guns etc ... all the same
Well you’re no fun :confused:..... oh, and that reminds me, I gotta go find a bigger stick
Probably about the population here too. Even with the internet I have a hard time finding some parts, probably just haven’t learned all the...
I’m fairly mechanical handy, but you know how it is when you try something new. The worst part for me and saw repairs is finding the parts for...
Welcome to the club. I vote river birch but not sure without seeing some smaller limbs. Don’t worry to much about ID, just get all you can &...
Thanks for the seal replacement lesson. That’s pretty much how I had it figured. I’m fixing to do a set on a 181 directly.
Yep I burn more of that than just about everything else combined. Good stuff. I wish I had a train load of it
I can’t even have a firewood dream that good
Those are pretty popular around here. Can’t tell from the pictures is it 4 wheel drive? I don’t think it is. You might should send me a pm when it...
You’re gonna have to start hoarding Coleman lanterns too
I’ve got some black bear rifled felling wedges that I like. They have grooves on one side and ridges on the other so you can stack them without...
I got another elm score lined up that I’ll have to get a couple pictures of and get some advice on. Fits in this thread as well as any.