Sounds fun, we can put up wood on shares! I’ll send you home with some standing dead elm. And I’ll bring back some black locust, oak, &...
Got another work related score today. Sometime this summer I delivered a load of concrete out to a ranch. While they were finishing getting ready...
[ATTACH] black 5 gallon bucket for size comparison. Ranchers get mineral/feed supplement in them. They are everywhere around here. Ranchers have...
I think HL Supply has saws on sale. You can get a new 572xp and wife gets new car... win win!!
Didn’t have a tag/license that allowed me to take a buck at the time I spotted him. Had him dead to rights at 230 yards. After some serious soul...
You used to see & hear a lot more about them maybe ten years ago or so. At least around here, there were people all over that were selling them. I...
Belongs to the company I work for. Got it to use as a runabout at the gravel pit, and possibly wood duty’s at the shop. It might prove pretty...
Not much of a truck, but a decent load! 2 year old ash [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
It’s funny that this thread started today and I posted on it this morning, but I had to deliver a load of material this morning. Near where I was...
At my job we heat the shop with wood. I am the one with the saws and splitter. It is a small 4/5 employee company and I’ve been here 28+ years. So...
That’s cool, did you make it?
Only gonna “like” it once, any more than that wood seem repetitious!:rofl: :lol:
Is that the 572? That had to go pretty quick!!!!
I use lick tubs. Every time I pack wood into the house I fill a bucket with splitter shards. Lasts awhile because once the burn season really gets...
Thanks. That one is a 7mm WSM, I’ve got almost all the featherweights that were made in New Haven. Only missing 2
Went out to get a couple white tail does, got one and while looking for another I ran across this guy with his 5 does. Didn’t have a tag that...
I wonder what the not so perfect saws are?
So you’re going to go buy a 250 after supper???
Yeah... I understand that your boss is a real hardash
I couldn’t get the link to work, but you still should have bought it!