At my previous house my neighbor would go out in the afternoon to cut the nights wood off the log pile by the back door. They piled it by the wood...
Good morning everyone! Another nice day ahead. This will be 3 in a row- unheard of around here lately.
Good morning everyone! Another nice day ahead.
Good morning everyone! 46 this morning with 70 and full sun in the forecast. It should be a productive day outside.
I have a lot of Shag bark and don't find it a pain to process for the most part. It is great firewood when dry.
Good morning everyone!
When I was younger and before pickups became so common, it was often assumed that someone with a truck was available to help people move and...
I'm always envious of how many great scores there seem to be in CT.
Good morning everyone! High in the 80's with some sun means it will be a pool day. Not many left this year.
My garage is a mess but I know right where everything is.
Good morning everyone! On and off rain with no real plan for the day.
When I replaced the glass in my Century stove, it came with the gasket wrapped around the edge of the glass. I put the glass in, secured it, and...
I brought a discarded utility pole home dragging behind the tractor once.
I was wrong. Looks like rain tomorrow and nice Sunday and Monday. We could use a little rain.
Good morning everyone! It looks like a pretty nice weekend ahead.
Good morning everyone. I just got back from my walk. I'm not sure what the rest of the day will bring.