Looks to me like being a good dog
Nice size logs that you can cut to your desired length. Cute helper!
It looks like we are at least a couple weeks away from anything more than a lumber cutoffs small fire now and then. I am so looking forward to the...
Good morning everyone!
In the days shortly after, 9/11 was covered non stop on TV. I watched every chance I could to keep track of what was going on and to observe what...
That's great!
Good morning everyone! Warm stretch begins today and lasts about 10 days it looks like.
Lol
I put a County Line on my County Line and it works great. My wife loves it when she's helping.
Good morning everyone! 47 out with a small fire going.
47/67 lumber cutoffs
It looks like warm days here for the next 10 after today.
52 and a small fire going.
Good morning everyone! It is 41 now and the high is supposed to be 60 so I'm sure a small fire is going to happen today.
I've been putting off moving wood to the porch with all these warm ups so to not lose the space.
Second one was the best.
The farmer that owns the field across the road brought me a bunch of sweet corn. He also told me where more sweet corn was planted about 10 days...
And to you too!