It was 51 this morning. I had a small lumber cutoffs fire.
Good luck with your surgery
Good morning everyone! My wife couldn't sleep for some reason, so guess who else couldn't.
Some people swear by Jeeps and others hate them. Same applies to Ford, Chevy, Dodge....... Maybe 20 years ago there was a thing where people were...
Good morning everyone! High in the 60's today. I'll take it!
They can't accurately forecast 10 minutes from now.
I don't
I purchased a wasp trap at the local hardware store. $9. It is plastic, hangs, and catches wasps, yellow jackets and flies. The directions give a...
Good morning everyone! No big plans for the day so far.
Good morning everyone! It looks like temps are finally going to start dropping to what's reasonable for this time of year.
Hi Jeff!
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! I think it's time to move wood to the porch. We won't need it for a while but the ground is dry and that's going to change...
Good morning everyone! I'm not sure what the plan for the day is.
My wife and I were both previously married. Both our anniversaries for those marriages were 10/18.
Good morning everyone! I stayed up later than planned watching the news of the day, so extra coffee is in order today.
FWIW- Several people on this thread have said they have issues with sleeping long enough each night. My wife recently purchased a white noise...
Good morning everyone! It looks like we will be in the pool this afternoon for one of the last times this season. Hopefully Fall weather is...
Good morning everyone! More 80 degree weather today. I'm ready for Fall, please!