I've heard lots of reports of FEMA being a no show on this storm. Maybe they need to be defunded.
Lol. Shortly after.
Good morning everyone! I couldn't sleep past 1 and I'm not sure why. No big plans for the day.
Good morning everyone! I'm watching the VP debate we taped.
That's how we eat it.
Good morning everyone! The plan is to pick Winter squashes and clean up the garden today.
Good morning everyone! It looks like lots of chainsaw noise in the Southeast for a while. Wow!
Done that many times, including on the starter I ended up changing in a bar parking lot.
Good morning everyone! It looks like it's going to be a nice day here. I'm glad Jeff, Miz Carol, and the house are OK.
We can only hope Jeff has power and internet issues.
Good morning everyone!
Hopefully you find all is ok when the Sun comes up.
Good morning everyone! Closing the pool is the plan for today.
We seemed to have a family here last year, but we only saw one now and then this year. Maybe a neighbor had better dining?
I took ours down about a week ago. Very little activity this year. I'm not sure why.
.
Good morning everyone! A wet day ahead here.
58/75 dank Fire going. I was trying to keep it reasonable, but wife is cold so I will fix that.
LMAO!!
Good morning everyone! 53 and raining (much needed) with a small fire going. It looks like a lazy day ahead.