Best of luck to the folks along the west coast of Florida!!
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 57⁰/70⁰ needed rain tonight My foot is behaving. I guess that means so am I. I suspect...
Ditto I have 2 for balanced walking, as needed.
Good question. A 13gal trash bag worked just fine. No need for a highfalutin designer bag! :whistle:
That would be the board hoarders club. :whistle:
I got mine a number of years ago from here - Maasdam Rope Puller Kit
If it's bad wood, it's just left as is? :whistle:
A plastic trash bag with a couple of velcro straps, is my plan.
Nice! Green apple wood is heavy stuff.
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 55/64. Chance of showers tonight. I slept a normal, for me, night. Nothing going on today. The...
Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. My foot surgery all went well. No surprises. Yay! Can't get it wet. Go back for a dressing change in...
Having small woodstove fires daily now. Burning mixed chunks of maple, oak, ash, and whatever found its way into the chunk pile.
Nice score! Hoard on!!
Good morning, members. Light covering of clouds over a half moon. Clouds are supposed to build. 54⁰/66⁰ I hope to get in a walk this...