Good morning, members. Foggy start to the day. 55⁰/66⁰ overcast day ahead Well, Mrs MikeInMa has been dealing with a...
Mmmmmm. Love roasting butternut squash. I do dislike seeing water leak from a serving of squash. Roasting take care of that! And, like my...
Good story. Well done!
I did something similar with a friend's water bed mattress. It was fine but very stiff and brittle in freezing temps.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 50⁰/70⁰ some clouds. I have a follow-up appointment about my foot. The Dr will admire her handiwork...
That sure looks like wood to me. Do I not understand the thread's title? :whistle:
My cat stove has a casted chamber around it where some of the secondary burning heat is recovered before going up the stack.
Sounds like they got back online for a certain football game last night.
Sorry to hear it. Best of luck to you.
Good morning, members. Overcast day today. 58⁰/70⁰ no rain Not much planned for today. Be safe Be healthy
God spares and then calls people home. Glad to hear youse are OK. Stay safe during cleanup.
Best of luck with it!
Look like the last time he was on the site was Friday 5:14am.
Nice transfer into your PU!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 59⁰/72⁰ some clouds. I plan to do some grocery shopping this morning. Golf and NCAA football to nap...
Slow and steady wins the race.
Contact tree services to see if they are looking for a place to dump chips.
You're making good time on the return trip. I think. It must be nice to park it for a couple of nights.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 61⁰/77⁰ some clouds. Nothing much on the to do list today, aside from keeping my foot elevated. Be...
The website, that is. Thanks to all involved in getting it back again! Moderating