To a point... a chipper makes smaller pieces from large.
Good morning, members. Wet day ahead. 53⁰/63⁰ needed rain is welcome. Taking dad for an ultrasound of his thyroid. One of the things...
Black locust has a green/yellow color when fresh cut.
[ATTACH] That goes on my "to try" list this winter.:thumbs:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead before some needed rain tomorrow. 48⁰/70⁰ mostly sunny. The missus and I continue to take it easy....
:thumbs:
Yep. I've never seen this mythical "orange glow" when the cat is doing its thing.
An FHC tradition.... helping others spend $'s! Nicely done!! :makeitrain"
To access my cat, I need to remove the entire stove top. 4 corner bolts hold the top in place. The gasket just crumbles when the cat is lifted...
Nice system! :yes:
Good morning, members, Nice day ahead. 57⁰/73⁰ mostly sunny. No real plans for the day. Be safe Be healthy
No wood stove in the basement. I stack it a couple of steps out the door on the deck.
Good morning, members. Another nice day. 55⁰/73. Mostly sunny Mrs MikeInMa has been doing much better, with the passage of time. She'll...
Try it on stacks that you'll not be touching for a couple of years. Once I knew the waterbed sections would get brittle, I looked for ways to...
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 50⁰/72⁰ mostly sunny. I'll be taking Mrs MikeInMa to her PT session this morning. No real plans beyond...
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 53⁰/67⁰ mostly cloudy. It's everybody's opinion that the issue with Mrs MikeInMa's pain is muscular....
Nice to have the tools and knowhow to move forward with that mess. Sad to see so much damage and death from that storm. Quality firewood is...
Round envy? :cool:
160 known dead 600 missing. Thoughts and prayers
What's the 2 holes used for? String to hang it somewhere?