I did get some trigger time in this morning! Stack 'em up, cut 'em up, pick 'em up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Time for the 3yr sleep. The limb wood...
Mountain ash berries [ATTACH] Winter berries [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A good adventure with lots of good stories and memories!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead, with a cool start. 40⁰/67⁰ 63⁰ inside. I guess we should think about closing all the windows...
Get ready for word-of-mouth orders
Yes it does! Might even get me a bit of trigger time tomorrow.
After being laid up for a few weeks, it was time to do a bit moving around. I emptied then refilled one chunkhausen. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I...
Not me. Sounds like something the Marx Brothers would have done.
Good morning, members Nice day ahead. 44⁰/57⁰. Sunny We've been having morning fires. I let the stove go cold, then build a fire to be lit...
I hope all it did was run away.
All those knots. Geesh I'd pass on it.
I had my foot stitches removed this morning. No issues. No surprises. Just need to hold back a bit as I slowly return to normal activities.
You at some elevation for that picture? Nice!!
Looks like the makings for any number of meals. How was your harvest this year? I hope it met expectations.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 46⁰/64⁰ mostly sunny. Looking forward to having stitches removed so you folks don't need to keep...
Oh yeah. I've been following the advice of the surgeon and her team. I don't want any setbacks with my fall, White Mtn camping trip at the end...
Hurricane Helene
Good morning, members. Cool start to a nice day. 48⁰/68⁰ sunny A small fire in the woodstove feels nice. No real plans for the day. Maybe...
I hope that was over what you’ll burn yourself this heating season. Maybe, you could've asked for more $'s.
You've had a thing or two to tend to. :yes: