Sounds like you can stay on the 3yr oak rotation for a while, once you're on it! silver lining
Time for a chimney cap, eh?
Get the the close stuff. Get it all!
Nice looking rounds!
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. Cool start. 39⁰/57⁰ Well, I spent the last few hours of my Tuesday at the hospital. I got a call about...
Did you sand and apply some kind of oil to those bologna slices? Those look really nice
Good morning, members. Nice cool day ahead. 38⁰/56⁰ some sun. Yard work and bringing wood to the deck, are on today's list. Be safe Be healthy
[MEDIA]
Good murky Monday morning, members. 45⁰/60⁰ damp and raw, mostly cloudy, occasional showers. Fire in woodstove is keeping any chills away. I...
Any guess on what species are in that pile of splite?
Silver linings and Plan B's are always nice to have.
Are the chunks for the campfire or shoulder season? Will you cover chunk bin(s)? Always feels good to clean up an area like that!
Logs galore!
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 39⁰/54⁰ chance of showers this afternoon. I had a full wood rack tip over. I've got it 2/3...
It's breezy but nothing close to what you describe. Stay safe.
It felt good to be in the woodyard. I did get the BB all split and stacked. I re-leveled the fallen rack and got it ~2/3 restocked. Had to...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 53⁰/70⁰ breezy sunny I'll split some wood this morning, before it warms up. Hockey this...
Brush to end up on a campfire/burn pile? Those logs will serve you well.
Giddyup!
Nice sunny day for wooding activities! I hope sunscreen is available!