Good morning, members One last warm day. 53⁰/76⁰ Chance of some passing drizzle tomorrow. No sign of any needed rain. I'll be taking mom...
[ATTACH]
https://youtube.com/shorts/YEF_Kxy8nc0?feature=shared
Good morning, members. Another warm day. 58⁰/80⁰ sunny I have a few errands to run before seeing my dad. He's doing as well as anyone...
Self-imposed one here. Too dry to risk it.
Good morning, members. Crazy warm day ahead. 52⁰/80⁰ sunny I plan to get my morning walk behind the lawnmower. Hopefully, the last mowing...
For chit-kicking music!
Nice logs! That one on the left looks to have metal in it.
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. 48⁰/75⁰ sunny. Windows will be open. My dad was finally transfered to a rehab facility. My...
I'd take as much red maple as I could. Good shoulder wood.
Congrats!!
Good morning, members. A few warm days ahead. 39⁰/70⁰ sunny My dad's transport to rehab didn't occur yesterday. Today, hopefully. I...
I'd bring the cornbread!
There is a plethora of oak being dealt with all over this site!
Make the long distance delivery and inform the customer that you can't make any more deliveries. Better than running out of deliverable product....
I need to look around and see if any of that stuff is growing on the property
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 42⁰/60⁰ clear bright moon again shining. Involved today with my dad's transfer fron the hospital to a...
Dad had a good night, last night. Physical therapist had him up and moving today. I'm told he'll be transported to a local rehab facility...
Slight :cool:
Good morning, members. Nice cool start. 36⁰/58⁰ clear bright moon is out! Well my dad underwent hip surgery yesterday. He fractured the...