I suggest a teriyaki marinade
Wisconsin, I believe is the other big producer along with Massachusetts.
Upper 70's forecasted in NH's White mtns for Thursday. Sure hope it cools down on Friday.
I'm up early most mornings. I prefer morning light over afternoon light. The clock change is no big deal to me.
There's creativity out there, for sure. The chains on both saws look loose to me.
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 39⁰/52⁰ sunny. We had a nice time at my cousin's place yesterday. Even the Patriots won a game!...
Dry here as well. Down 6 inches below average since 9/1. There are brush fires in the region.
Good morning, members. Nice fall day ahead. 39⁰/54⁰ breezy Mrs MikeInMa baked an apple pie yesterday. It'll be taken to my cousin's beach...
In the States, next Sunday 2am.
[MEDIA]
The foliage around here has been meh. The only leaves left on trees are the oaks. The maples came and went quickly. With some, the leaves just...
Good morning, members. A nice fall day ahead. 44⁰/64⁰ windy A fire that I built yesterday, is now lit. The stove heat feels nice. More...
I know what fire wood is. But.....[ATTACH]
Nice looking firewood. Hoard on!
Good morning, members. A more seasonal day ahead. 44⁰/64⁰ clear and dry. Continued yard cleanup this morning, then a visit with Dad. Be...
Did that WO stump stand back up once cut?
Not for me thanks. That's a spectator sport!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 59⁰/70⁰ some clouds. Chance of a passing shower. I'll be doing some yard cleanup this morning before...
High tide, but I'm guessing tides are not in play here. He gunned it up the bank gets my vote
I'm finding this entire thread to be a bit prickly. :cool: