Lol 441 is small to me lol
I need to run my 026 more I usually grab a bigger saw
lol I have a few saws I want ported but it takes money lol I have at least 2 of the ones I want ported Cfb asked me how many 046/460/461 I had...
I'd say by next summer I'll have 20 ported saws
Al told me when he did mine run at 15 working it and 16 when racing it
Pictures of the tach and mine has a recall button to show that
On most ported saws most power is about 1500 to 2000 rpm more than stock recommendations from what I have found running mine
I have seen some over 17000 though
14000 is max recommended mine is about 16000
We warned you lol I am always looking for more saws to get played with I just bought a 460 yesterday and that will be number 3 of the 046/460 saws
finally run it ?
Cool how big is the store
Inside work?
lol evening Kevin how's you
run it yet tom ?
I'm ok relax mode
evening steve hows you
evening tom hows you
lol im good the guys didnt like my ideas lol
evening jake hows you