fixed for accuracy and for me it was a day to bs and relax got to see what i can do to chains to make faster
lol they ran some huskies
lol I filled up before we left I have about 3/8 tank left We ran some but I watched a lot today because of wrong brand lol
Drove 8 hours total today 440 miles suburban did good
Evening Tom steve and Kevin how's you And I'm no king I put my pants on just like you I think lol
Evening guys how's everyone
lol make it for when I'm not working
im ok all packed up for ride tomorrow to daves im taking 9 ported saws
evening tom hows you
lol dave is on the way for me to kevins house
lol well try talking julie into a gtg this summer lol
lol weve been to your house dave is 4 hours closer to you than he is for me
lol have the coffee ready
calf too big mark ?
that sucks mark
lol nope
33 here and windy
evening jake hows you
im ok one more coffee or two
evening mike hows you