lol you like to walk alot and spend money at the dealer lol
yes or no would be the answer we are looking for
been ok coffee and relax mode now
lol evening Cole how's you
Lol how lately ?
you was the star of that show huh ? and hows your moms business doing
yes remember arborist site when you got booted well that was me
how far away from home ?
evening tom hows you
your a nobody and we all know thats not your chain and your a fake so leave this thread
slacker
lol you need more saws travis ported ones how have you been getting better ?
No I'm not taking it today well see what we get done
Because it is political
No it's his firewood
lol I will keep mouth shut on the socal thing
No snow here I already loaded up tractor parts and sent them on their way gonna go cut some wood with a buddy
What you doing today Mike
Wake up slackers
lol build the wall