Night guys
I don't like the all white handles either but I guess it helps tell it apart from the 362 They share the same tank handle
[ATTACH] The last 391 I did and sold I have another one here ready to go
lol hooray 391 lol better than huskies 390
That would be cool let me know what I owe you
lol now you are confusing me
The ones mark showed are the kind you described in the post right after
Not the stihl ones
[ATTACH] lol and another display only
lol I don't deny it
He said he is going to take it apart but he's a slacker
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] A couple things I have just for display
lol I'd buy a couple also but not saying they would be used
lol your probably right but as many adjustments the silvey requires I don't know The one cfb got from Anthony has a broken motor base and why it...
Lol see how much they are wanted lol
lol
Pictures of the chain
Exactly lol
Those files are rare Tom don't just toss them
lol mommy say its bedtime ?