Who would try to toss you in the dumpsters? You’re no small potatoes… o_O :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Just noticed that sauce at the store this evening- pretty gooder? Flavor profile?
[ATTACH]
We’ve been burning the Appalachian blend of GS and liking them more than chewed up pallet blends available locally to us. PS - nice to see you...
Yep- I’ve never been to a GTG that was largely billed as for in-staters… and gotta last more than a day! This has traditionally happened at...
:rofl: :lol: That’s rich. :wacky:
I’m not sure of our snow deficit except that if we’ve received a season total of 3 inches, that would be a lot. Truly disappointing this year. But...
Well if Dave_in_abq would come back around… I’d tell him to hook up this splitter to a stationary bike with some pulleys and belts. Best of both...
Good to know. Thinking back to last weekend, I did see some pellets out on the sidewalk @ TSC- but that was all. edit to add- “Maybe down there...
I thought it looked familiar, too…
I don’t know about out there, but TSC, Rural King, & Lowe’s here have yanked all things winter. Stoopid. But we all know how the retail model works.
Yep, get rid of that sucker, Horkn :saw:
:rofl: :lol:
Anyone’s guess until clemsonfor responds… In the meantime, I’d say his phone will have “feed thong” ready on ClemCorrect tho. :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Don’t have any sort of experience with skid steer machines, but thought of the DIY cab enclosure too. 3 great minds and all… :handshake: :salute:
:whistle: is right… only utilizing half the capabilities of this kind of “tool” is like having a hammer without a claw. :rofl: :lol: Y’all know...
Sweet grab on the shag Locust Post :thumbs::thumbs:
Holla! :thumbs:
Dang it H!!!!!!!! Might I suggest a few paper towels spent cleaning upchuck is less painful than the alternative… Rest up :pain:
Outstanding!:salute: Great experience to share and pics to boot! :handshake: