:rootintootin: :yes:
I appreciate your candor. :handshake: :salute: :yes:
Classy, by the way. :yes: I can PM you to show how it really looked according to what you typed.
You replied within the brackets of my post which you quoted (reply button), not to mention the site changes curse words. Didn’t realize that, did ya?
Want me to fix that post-in-a-quote for you?
You didn’t answer the question. I guess I thought short and sweet was sufficient. :yes: :salute: Well Seasoned, I remember some kind of update...
And the pic is posted. :yes: Phone or computer?
Maybe the Olson twins’ uncle? :rofl: :lol:
Do you only use your computer to post delicious food pics?
[ATTACH] Works for me…
Great share and awesome pics Skier76 :thumbs:
I think you mean “Larson.” :handshake:
[MEDIA]
And eventually meet a fiery death, too…? :fire: :bug: :rofl: :lol:
Outstanding!:handshake: It shall be epic. :salute: :ithappened::ithappened::ithappened:
Guess that’s a band? Dude on the left is wearing a Maiden shirt so we know he has good taste. Guy on the right likes Star Wars, so he alright.
^^^ I’m close to your thought on this.
We had a willow oak acorn donated to one of our front flower beds. Didn’t really notice it among the other tall plantings til it was about 2’...
Happy birthday WeldrDave :thumbs::thumbs: :cheers:
X2! HBD Scotty Overkill, ya old codger! :handshake: :rofl: :lol: