What species do you have in mind?
Your way was not standard.:whistle::rofl: :lol: That hose clamp should tighten just fine with a pink screwdriver...:emb:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The hex female connector should not be on the hose. Remove the long insert if you can. Slide the hex connector off. Cut the...
Now that's quite a looker. :yes:
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Much appreciated.
Thank you for the kind wishes everyone!
Nice flame grain. Question for you milling guys. Does the bar oil get into the wood and cause problems with finishing quality? I imagine some...
Just wait til the gtg and we will surely figure it out. [ATTACH]
Ok, so the video covered the ball valve...:whistle: Hot day working in the sun, I'm toast.
How about a ball valve on the upright priming pipe? 1/4 turn and you are sealed up.
Great times Scott, enjoy them. We are finding out our kids are growing up quick, and even quicker than expected. I've thought a lot of how...
They shall not be forgotten.
What is yellow cedar used for as an end product? Structural lumber or for finish boards for carpentry? Great job getting what you can.
Looks great Brian. I may have a few questions myself about raising some. Do you happen to notice if they are helping reduce ticks in the yard?
I picked up this model 400 stove yesterday. It was free, set off to the side at a recycling pile. It is just about mint except where it was...
Side of the road grab. I passed it by and went back later in the day. Oak, and very solid. It will need one spindle made and some upholstery...
Very nice project going on there. Nice repurpose on the door. My dad had a green house on the side of his shed when I was young. I used to...
I had to make a stop in an old mill city the other day. A true remnant of the Industrial revolution. I tried to gray scale it, but it went all...
And another one blacksmith!
That has a great looking taper down the handle.