Prayers from us Woodwidow. campinspecter, we are thinking of you.
I do a fair amount. Not so much as whittling, but more power carving with a Foredom tool making decorative birds and such. I've been at it over...
I'd like to know who ate the urinal cake.
Quite inspirational to say the least. Great job keeping at it.
Stock is looking good. Also a great choice in a folding rule, old school. My two go to tools for furniture: [ATTACH] I haven't used a tape...
I am sorry to hear this Larry. Strength and peace to you, Cindy and your family. Max was fortunate to be part of your lives.
We have a thermostat at a work property that runs seven zones on a forced hot air system. There is a sensor in each room, but they are not...
We have a few rabbits around here. They sit still and run when you get within 10' or so and don't come back. Willow got close to catching that...
I just checked the weather radar and I didn't realize more rain is on the way. We could use a bit more as we are just starting to get into a...
That front went through at 6:30 pm. Several downed trees and one house struck by lightning about a mile from here. Fire dept scanner was busy...
We had a few snow days to be made up at the end of the year.
We have silver foxes down here mostly South Coast of Ma. and Rhode Island. They travel mostly in packs on luxury tour buses and are frequently...
Supposed to be 98 down here. Schools are closed half day tomorrow.
That would be a great place to be tomorrow in the heat.
That looks great! You can spray some black grill paint on the pit poker or rub some veg oil once in a while to keep the rust away.
You surprised quite a few people this past weekend travelling east.:yes:
Here are a few pics of the Old Man of the Mountain fire poker I made for Well Seasoned as a thank you gift for hosting the GTG this past weekend....
Sorry I'm late to the updates, I'm on vacation and trying to cram a lot in. I really didn't take too many pictures on Saturday, I did more...
Top drop. [ATTACH]
Ash will look great. I'll be looking forward to the build.