Not exactly what you were thinking eh? :p Hope it helps to dry it out and warm up sooner. Still a healthy 12" of snow there.
No doubt!
I agree, I knew apple was very good, but don't remember it being that good. I thought that these "charts" were gospel based on actual tests. I...
You are killing me :drool:!!
NICE! Since you are handy with a welder, grab a 2-1/2" x 10" cylinder and a couple of top link repair ends and make a hyd. top link. It'll give...
Last year I cut a bunch of Basswood down around the vegie garden for better sunlight. About 6 cords, it all went into a wet spot for "tractor...
I find that it season's well in a year also. (css under tin) Suprised to hear the 2 years from some folks. Got a bunch here that's got/getting the...
Welcome Tim, Save that apple for the cccold nights. It @ 27 million btu's/cord according to this:...
But there's a ton of homebrew of all types!:D
Usta be up in Myersville.
And I bet if your by the river you have the added dampness in the air just to top it off.
Balmy here at just under 30.
Got the door for the cooking chamber done, except for the handle, and the chimney with a damper. It now has a stand and wheels and almost done...
Don't discount that old road if it's in the right place. Them "old timer's" might have many years of rocks & gravel thrown in it. You'll love it,...
You can say that again!! :rofl: :lol: Once you get that 100ac. you'll want 200! I went from 9 ac. to 130ac. to 711ac. Now, I'd really like to...
Well, I thought that I was building a RF cooker, but the guy's on some of the smoking forums say it more of a vertical or UDS (ugly drum smoker)...
Those little candy "pods" are really sour. The purple one's are a little better though. They also make me poop funny.:rofl: :lol:
I love/hate telehandler's, love their reach and cap. but as you know, any decent sized machine put's you into (at least) a 20 ton trailer and a...
It's the 7800. It seems ok on fuel use, but it does have 115 hp (pre emissions).
I took the tractor out for a ride today to check the snow. We've lost about a foot of snow so far but I still had to "V" plow my way through the...