If I didn't mind the taste of ash, I'd never use the 2 second rule when a 'dog rolls off the grill into the fire:rofl: :lol: I think of them a...
That remindes me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Is reloading the FB during a "smoke" a bad thing? 12, heck 6 or 8 hours of burn would...
Greg, I thought that you got your wood nicely boxed in cardboard and on pallets?:D I suppose that stuff in your picture will burn also.:thumbs:
Well it seems to work well. Between the 2 oposing air inlets and the damper on the chimney, holding temps seems to be pretty easy. I used mostly...
I use cold, friggin cold, nice, really nice, hot and friggin hot! :rofl: :lol:
Didn't take it that way at all PG. Dont't worry. Well, no welds poped with temps above 650! I put in a few thermometers last night to watch the...
I think it (pine) might be, at least that what someone said on one of the smoking forums. I was just burning HOT to try to get some of the old...
That's cool, I guess. As long as they don't come out with something for hemorrhoids:rofl: :lol:
You must be able to order it that way, except I've heard that you can't even get a stick shift anymore.
I remember years ago, (like 30+) in grade school, that we were converting to the metric system. It would take some getting used to but it really...
I hear guy's talking about "seasoning" with canola? oil or something. What & when is this done?
Got the "basket" for the charcoal/wood done & the ash pan and I'm burning it hot! with oak & some pine. The old paint is coming off nicely. Next...
Sounds like a winner to me Gas. You'll end up with exactly what you want (cut) this way, and prolly be quite a pro dropping trees (AND skidding...
Gas, I remember you were thinking about having it logged, it looks like you decided to pick at it your self rather than involve a logger? Nothing...
You know it Stinny! Nice day today, I removed the snow plow and frame and put the loader back on. Prolly snow soon :headbang: That's ok, the drive...
Hughsnet here. It would take me 4 hours to watch it.:hair: What is it about?
I certainly admire your oven that's for sure. One day……. Is your oven (just the top part) able to be built on a heavy pallet and transported? I...
We have had a nice gentle meltdown so far. But the bare spots on south facing slopes are really teasing me.
Burgers were yummy. I'll gladly make 2 of these for you for one of your ovens! I'll pick up & deliver.
Decided to have burgers tonight, ON WOOD. To heck with that dang gas grill. This old cooker I built has spent the winter in a big snow pile and...