For a water heater and a clothes dryer, 2 - 100# tanks would be just fine. I've seen them around (new) for about $100 and that was at Lowe's. No...
Like money in the bank! You show off:thumbs:
If you have any woodworker in ya, TP makes fine, stable boards and can have some beeautiful heartwood colors. Lots of the older barns in your area...
For someone "just getting started with this wood burning thing", ya got a hell of a good start. Good work F&B!
Right at about 8 cord. Most of those btu's are for the shop.
$2 a pound cut & wrapped, sign me up for a half Cb!!!!!! You might want to do a little homework on how it's cut. It is intimidating but it does...
:eek: They were in my pouch after that "pinch" for sure! Sometimes I get that over confidence thing going on.:eek:
Don't feel bad, today I stuck the saw once felling a weirdly balanced tree, and had 2 tree's hang up. All of this just to add sunlight to the...
Oh it can get hot here, we can see 100 now & then. I was mostly kidding. I don't think it is as humid here as it is down your way. Humidity ruins...
I'll quit when summer start's here. That runs all the way from early August to late August.:rofl: :lol:
There may have been an achololic beverage involved with it invention, but I have since tried them "the other way" and it's still just as good. Now...
That little Maple is about 14" across and I don't know the reason that they don't take all the way down. I've been watching them for several years...
Or for the kids. I may not have invented this, but I've never heard of them. And for those of us with facial hair, it's "neet" way to eat a...
Just finished all the welding. Next day I have time & the weather is good, I'll start painting.
Dang beavers. This maple was full of buds (to my suprise) today.[ATTACH]
Standing dead locust, just about as "stove ready" as you can get! Usually no branches/tops, and no or not much bark, (at least in my patch). I...
Some of those abbreviations lead me to the only one that I have figured out (I think), that would be WTF?:rofl: :lol:
Yes, I put a gasket on the "arches" on the l&r side of the door. You can see a little of it on the upper right pic. I'm gonna put it on the long...
Since it seems to work ok holding temps, I'm finishing up some of the details and trying to imagine what else I might want before I paint it, I...
:eek:[ATTACH]