You could do something like this;[ATTACH] …..or just get a about 16 5/4" PT deck boards and a few 2x4's. Look's like you already have the stake...
I heard that he also bought back Bri-Mar.
As much as I hate to admit it, if it's not cooked on an open fire, the microwave does a real nice job on corn and is our prefered method over...
Now that's a "breakfast of champions". :yes:
Thanks WD! I like to put my little design "twist" on things if I have a chance. Some times things just turn out the way they need to when you get...
I just cut down about 4 cords of that crap to let some more sunlight make it to the garden. If anyone wants it, I'll load the logs! Pic look's...
Might try a little chicken this afternoon for dinner. I am a breast guy:whistle:, do skinless,boneless breast's work out ok on a smoker? Finish temp?
TD, do you mean add water (for the steam) to the foil wrap? I have done a small pig this way on a low heat (oil tank) cooker/grill and it pulled...
Well I'm happy about how things turned out. The cooker was up to temps in under 30 minutes from loading it with charcoal and a few sticks, meat...
Tomorow bro, I'm crashing fast:yes:
Hey Fella's, Turned out well and love those ABT's! Ate too much to be doing this right now! PHEW
No, I told her about them and sent her that link, today she got them on her own!!
Wifey got those fixins today!!!!!! on her own!!!!! That link even inspired her:chef:
Man those ABT's………. mmmmmmmm, that's on top of the to do list! Thanks for the link, I've been there before but had forgot about them. Turbo,...
A 15 pound Boston butt fell into the truck on the way home today:D Does it need a rub or other pre smoke treatment? Any cooking/preperation...
My neighbors that have been "sugaring" for generations swear that the Beeches affect the sugar content in the nearby Maples. ?? I'd like to try...
Before you gave your clue, my guess was that leaner is Firewood.:thumbs:
Yeah those goofy wheelbarrow looking handles pull right off once "parked". What's a good simple first smoke? I want some Q this weekend!!
Just about there. Need a little more paint, some gasket's, and to finish the little wood shelf.
Charge up your cell phone and jerk the livin chit out of that branch until it breaks the line, then call Fairpoint:D Or you might get a response...