Hog Hunter, is that disc just to keep on the heat on the meat? I just got 2- 24" disc's to make a pair of discada's or "disco's" for more cooking...
Truly a weed tree! Barely worth the wood in a match to get a burnpile of it going.
Wood fire, the only way to cook!
Good day for sure!!
Mmmmmmm I need to learn how to deal with separating & using the point better. That looks great EW.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It turned out delicious…... for my first one. Seemed to be cooked properly, not rubbery or chewey, and not dry, although it was...
Happy smokin, and have a good Memorial Day!
Elder it seems that what I've read at the smoking forums that either cooking low & slow or 300* and a little shorter cook time, that they all say...
I kinda feel like tomorow is graduation day, or getting married or something big like that. At least we don't have anyone coming over to...
[ATTACH] This is my contraption I built.
Charcoal with some wood chunk's. This is only me second smoke, but the butt turned out real good. And those ABT's!!!!!! Picked up a dozen of...
Alittle late here on my part, but the drippings, how do you catch them. Cook on the smoker for a few (3-4) hours then put them in a foil pan for...
I read that link from your thread, very helpfull. Thanks!
I'll say you did!!!!!! We're eating at what time Monday?:D
Good price, mine was $3.99/pound. Pic's are coming right?
Oh yeah, and about those "burnt ends" do they just happen? Gotta get my carbon credit's you know, they are delicious!
Got a huge (16#) "packer" to smoke sometime this weekend. Although there will only be me & my wifey eating it……. for months to come, I'm looking...
We've been running the wood boiler just in the evenings & overnight for hot water & the warm house that we have been used to all winter. I think...
another one…. Your butt is so big that if someone told you to "haulass", you'd have to make 2 trips.:D
Beech is suffering from "Beech bark disease" (I think it's called). Beech should have a smooth bark and it's not hard to tell the one's that are...