me too, too much belly, not enough arse:eek:
You to eh? Is it a Maine thing?
It seemed to be fine, but I'm a little "green" at this Smoking thing to make an asesment. I've been cooking on an open fire for years and I can't...
Boiled chicken just doesn't get it!:eek: Maybe soup?
First "fatty" under my belt today. Burger with diced red onion,red pepper, garlic, hellopeeno pepper, mushrooms, blue cheese, some spices and some...
Right on brother! looks good.
we've had some chitty weekends lately, so tomorow I'm trying my first fatty and either Sat or Sun (depending when my Butt thaws) another pork butt.
Dang, just got 3 18# bags @ $5.88 ea. of (I think their brand) "Backyard Grill" at wallyworld. Wondered if I was making a mistake, I'll find out...
my old trusty 044!
Not everytime, but meat with meat OR meat with meat & beer makes a helluva good meal.:drool:
Man, those are some fine word's in your opening post!!! He heard them also. Thanks for posting TK, sorry about your loss.
Hey H_H_57, this may be a stupid question but I'm guessing that your "handle" there is wild hog hunting? we don't have them up here but all I hear...
290 burgers and 190 dog's, that's quite a feed! Did ya get any onya? :rofl: :lol:
Glad to hear you doin corn in the microwave also! I feel like a slacker doing it that way but I think it really leaves the flavor in the corn...
"Fatty" time next! Thinkin just a basic ground chuck mushroom, green peppers, onions, cheese, and bacon wrap. Like a giant smoked hamburger. My...
I got a feelin that you & I could be heluva good buddy's!
Now that's the kind of "raking" a guy doesn't mind!!
That shed! (speachless) Looks like Fort Knox there Dave! Deffinetly some severe wood envy going on here on my end buddy! And don't think I missed...
Welcome Chris, try burnin some of that Sass under a piece of meat!! Mmmm.
Dang you and your mud oven and ALL your fantastic 10+ looking food! I wish we were neighbors!:thumbs: If you had a diner, I'd have my own stool...