I read somewhere about guy's using it to cover their stacks, well I finally ran into a guy selling "take off" rubber. Got a nice pc. to try it,...
Wood heat, it's just what we do, know & enjoy.:handshake: And now, I'm heading out to the woods.
No, no, that was my safety reminder string that I usually tie to my belt loop so that I wouldn't leave my saw in that dang dumpster! That's what I...
Sweet saw! I wish mine stihl looked that good. What's the 10/12mm deal about?
:whistle:Was the dumpster green? I accidently left my saw in a dumpster yesterday!
I lost a pocket knife, the kind with the pocket clip on it. It would catch on a branch just the right size & place. It was only about a $30...
Are you going to make me google it?:whistle: edit; I just read my post and maybe you are saying "yes" to all of it .
I guess I could do a quick search, but I'd rather hear it from 'yall. How does the Green egg and the Komando work? Are they similar, the same? Is...
You guy's make me feel a little less like a slacker, thanks. I've got just over 700ac. (woods) and between maintaining the roads & skid trails,by...
That might be the difference, that is I go through about 8 cord keeping the house & shop warm and keeping 24 or so cord in hand is a little:eek:...
Pork Butt put in the smoker at 7:30 this morning and it is up to 180* i/t right now! Won't be too long now.
I "hear ya" on the Ash. No EAB here…….. yet! I like the look's of that full shed also!!!! hence my "feelings":rofl: :lol:
I wondered how many folks here are able to cut wood off their own land. I get to feeling guilty or lazy reading about those who are finishing up...
The good old "Govt. mule"!
From looking at the backround of your pic, with not a tree in sight, I can see why. Nice score!
I need 3 of my good friends but no one else. (tractor, saw, splitter)
:thumbs:"Chrome don't get you home"
Yes. (sorry about that) I really depends on the load. I remember reading where an 8k winch at full load will draw around 400 amps. I've had one...
Congrats, now that x27 will be put to good use to keep the door proped open.:D The electric is nice, didn't know they made one. Any peace at the...
Blueberry muffins:rofl: :lol: