Determination, a good trait! Good job Chris.:thumbs:
Had a light frost this morning. I have to admit that I turned the oil on the other night, shhhh. Not cold enough to fire up the boiler yet.
Got 2 - 22" disc's. Anyone have a disco and do you have any suggestions before I start. I know, it's not going to even really warm up the welder,...
The bag say's "wood grilling pellets". Never heard of such a thing. I guess it takes a pellet grill to use them? I've heard of pellet smokers, but...
I like the "character" of knot's & such myself. Now the hard part, what to do or make with them.
Before you spend the bucks on pipe, chit can the muffler, all together. See what that does for you on the cheap, ya gotta have a little...
Hmmm :tears:, quit cutting, splitting, stacking and burning wood, then take all that time that I would have to fix up that beauty :thumbs:. Well...
The first thing I noticed in your pic was the leaves on the ground, here we go fella's! Nice load of logs!
How long does a cut like that take? Walnut has always been my favorite wood. Nice slabs ther Shawn!
Looks like "Sugar" or hard maple to me, they'll grow in clumps out of an old stump like many trees.
Ouch! I suspect that there might be some neglected maintainence along the way for that much expense on a repair at that milage. (or a very...
Got a pair of them myself, '99 450 4x & '01 350 CC, 8' bed 4x. The '01 I ordered new. I am partial to those 7.3's also!
I cut 'em at 26" for my "gasser" inside wood boiler. Never considered the labor savings of a longer split until now looking at some of the...
I can see that you also have your stacks on a hill. That sure does add another challenge to stacking! Nice pile for sure!
:thumbs: Nice! What is your favorite saw? I think I see 4 different brands there. I'm interested in a smaller, 50ish cc saw that is ligter than my...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Labor Day weekend, actually just Sat. & Sun. Today, see the last pic.
Maybe I should go & see this guy again. That 24x30 pc was $40. He was asking .10/sf but told me that was the "Masshole's" price (not my words...
It's good wood alright, but growing in the open, it get's awfull "branchy". I need to remind myself that the smaller stuff get's to skip step #2,...
I don't know 'bout you guy's, but I just have a hard time throwing good wood on the burn pile. Theese little Beeche's have been on my (Mrs....
[ATTACH] I think it will be a big plus in the winter over the barn metal that I've used for years. I'll only need to clear the snow off of the...