I could see that. Normally a wheel loader is operated with a "gas pedal" so lot's of low rpm operation. Most small to mid size SS's, you set the...
The V-4000 ? Gehl SS has a 4000# rated operating cap. That's 50% of the tipping load. It's a beast but will only reach 12' high.
You think that's an early Deutz engine?
That's a new one to me. Lot's of styling on that old tractor! What is it?
You guy;s kill me! Lukem, "ratrod" that's what I was thinkin with some of the response's I got on one of the forums, they just didn't get it. I...
…and a damper on the exhaust.
Just the FB air intake- 2 opposing 4" pipe that can fully close off. One in the door and one 180* around. See any troubles? I'm really fudgin' my...
Thanks basod, I like welding and I like eating! If this cooker works out, I win:rofl: :lol:
The only spec I have is on the winch. It's an 8000# Ramsey Hydraulic. I built the rest and I'm still "testing" it out!:thumbs: So far I'm very...