My Mom & Dad had this set way back! Late 60's? Do you guy's with this "old stuff" think is has a better sound then the newer electronic's? I'm...
Usually they are not to hard to operate (extend & retract) with the springs gone, as long as the ladder is standing up in the air. A lot of...
Now VERY suprised about your "topography", and those "saw porn" pic's, XP rated:rofl: :lol:
Very pretty! I've never been in your "neck of the woods" and for some reason, I am suprised to see the hilly terrain. I'm also suprised that you...
It's a good time. This is the 160th year (I think) for it and folks come from all over, they bring their RV's and stay for the week. I bet they...
I just "clicked" your ebay link, are you the seller? If so, how have you resisted taking that thing out "for a drive"? I quess it might hurt the...
I kinda took that one with you in mind bro.
I'm going to hang it off of the winch I built for the tractor.
I think it might be for brush or slash/tops. Remember the "bow saws" that had a similar open bar set up to prevent pinching? oops, you just said that!
It cost me Gas, been looking at one of these grapples every year at the fair for at least 5 years. This one came home with me. Again, so much for...
A nice collection of old saws in the "AG" museum at the freyburg fair in Maine. This was today but the fair runs all week. They also have a nice...
For those of you not near Maine, there's a very cool (and old) fair that still really holds on to it's agricultural roots. I like Monday's, it's...
No, he makes firewood out of the "gravy" logs. This stuff he gives away.
Lost this Hemlock in a storm a few summers ago, I think it was "Irene". Put it on the truck to take it down to the burn pile.
Some big maple I picked up from a tree guy.
When it's your time……… better that than in a nursing home bed blowing spit bubbles hooked up to a bunch of plumbing right?:picard:
Right or wrong, no one makes firewood like ME damit!
Lookin good Gas! That's a pretty ingenious design on that grapple, using the bucket tilt to open close the grapple. "Store bought"? That solves...
:rofl: :lol: That Bronco is too "cherry" to be in Maine, where do you really live?:rofl: :lol:
Yeah, my thoughts as well, pure X rated wood porn! Welcome J1m! Where 'bouts in ME?