Got a pic?
All together now, on 3,...1,...2,...3, BOOOOOO! Well, busy happens, we'll miss ya! :handshake:
Lens need cleaned? I know that has bit me before...
I dunno...I'm not so sure a copy of a Honda isn't better than a B&S right off the bat...
According to the (older) wiring diagram I seen disconnecting the black wire going to the coil bypasses everything. Sounds like the coil is conking...
Hey, don't forget, if things get rough there's a pump up sprayer/pressure tank in the cabin bathroom too...:whistle:
The midnight, 2am, 4am, 6am pee'r is though! ;)
:rofl: :lol: (supposed to be a gif, but things aren't cooperating...I'll leave it to your imagination, but the lil yellow bus continues on its...
On small engines the kill switch just grounds the coil out to kill it...same with the low oil switch. Just unplug the black wire where it goes...
Yes, that's what I did at my sisters house, out through the wall with class A double wall chimney pipe...specifically Supervent from Menards...and...
I did initially put your name in there...:D
That's my setup... furnace in basement, stove in LR fireplace...works out nicely, furnace does most of the work, but can still have fire TV when...
You using buZZsaw BRAD 's old phone?! :whistle: :binoculars: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Sorry to hear of your loss, and condolences to you and your family. This post is a pretty cool memorial though...gramps should/would be proud!...
And still has time to surf/post on FHC! :jaw:
I found it interesting that anywhere I laid epdm rubber out on the grass, it turned brown the next day, after sitting there on a short time (10-15...
Bingo!!!!
I was just gonna say, I bet the insurance companies would never allow it now...or if they did it would cost a lot more for some serious firewalls...
Is that split already for $35? If so, great deal!
So, did anyone find walto?