That's a possibility...did you try running the ram out to different positions (full extension?) to see if that helped? It looks like that bolt...
It has 2 coils, or one coil with 2 plug wires?
From the picture it looks like the hole needs drilled to the same diameter of the bolt to clean things up...looks like a bur there?
Those are ok, but unless you just want to just pull a trailer around I'd try to buy more tractor than that...lack of live PTO (if you wanna use...
Yeah I'll be there tomorrow...and we'll see ;)
My guess is all of them. :D:p
We won't be needing any post chili dinner burn hole pics...:whistle: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Spidey probably snickered when he sent you packing...treatless. :rofl: :lol:
Many times those bolts break because the end of the ram does not seat against the wedge the way it should when pushing into a log...the ram should...
That doesn't sound right to me...pretty sure you can install it yourself...but check with your tax guy for sure... Ultimate Guide to the 2024 Wood...
I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday for a tailgate today...;) [IMG]
Greenhorn...
And sidekick...:thumbs:
The 650/750/850/950 series are some tough SOB's! There are still a ton of them out there too...
Made me second guess myself on the rhody...thought maybe I had seen a morning glory flower since I know there is some in there...so I went out...
Look up local chimney sweeps, some also do installs.
[ATTACH]
If you wait, n shop, n luck out a lil (a lot!?) You might could buy a decent 4x2 750/850 Deere w/ loader for $5k...
Get us some pics...oh, wait...never mind ;) :D :rofl: :lol:
What is the deal? A few weeks ago I catch this lilac blooming, and today a seen a bloom on our one rhododendron...what the heck?! Here is the...