Well, not knowing the details of your original chimney setup its hard to say for sure, but if it slipped down in and kinked or got blocked off in...
At least get it scooched over on your side of the line! :rofl: :lol:
Anyone can learn it...some people are naturals though...
Yeah probably just loosened up over time...clamp maybe could have been snugged up after the first year too? That cherne plug is too light duty,...
Get a pic of that!
Now with 25% more! :rofl: :lol:
That looks to me like its slipped a lot! I don't think I'd use it until fixed. I would not poke a hole in the liner to pry it up...and if you use...
Welcome back! :handshake: Looks to me like it may be a loosely based copy of a Fisher? Are those tubes across the top of the firebox open to the...
Let us know, I may be able to swing by too.
Here ya go. [MEDIA]
"So I was at the store earlier with my service dog. The lady in front of me at checkout had about $200 worth of toilet paper in her shopping cart....
That very well may be, but they aren't huge tractors...about 40 HP IIRC...modern 40 HP tractors are physically smaller though...
I checked into that before...I was told that as long as the 8" was in properly installed and meets current specs/regs, it would be fine to install...
Check on those tires first, some sizes aren't readily available, or are extremely expensive...my brother just bought a Ford parts tractor, just...
When I stopped to grab my shirt off the ground on the way out last night I saw a bunch of tools laying there by where you had some of your stuff...
Is that gas or diesel? They made both. Looks like it depends on the variant...I didn't realize that, I thought the 800 series were all...
Right...I meant a cheap aftermarket knockoff coil...but if they are not easily accessable then probably not worth doing that. Those aftermarket...
Had that thought myself...may need a lil encouragement :D (but at risk of boogering a thread or two a lil too)
Have any engines around with a tank that could easily be unbolted and hung for a test? The other thing that comes to mind if the coils are easy...
If you pop the pin out of the cylinder put a long thin board under it that is long enough to act as a lever to lift/lower the cylinder