If you are trying to move heat to another part of the house (let's say to the other end, bedrooms maybe) put a fan on the floor at the furtherest...
For sale yes, on sale, naaah
That's 30 seconds in a band saw...
Looks like you only need a 1/2", whack it!
[ATTACH] They knock about $3-4k off they might sell it...
Drolet makes some stoves that have a duct kit option...would that help move heat around for you? Not sure how that would hook up being in a FP....
I'm sure you are aware, but a large stove is gonna roast you right outta that room...
$2800 buys you just about any stove they make...free shipping too. (Maybe an insert stove?) MFP - The Online Stove and Fireplace Store
Congrats you crazy kids! :thumbs: :handshake:
Does it sound rough when it's idling "too slow"? If so then I'd say it's running on one cylinder, which points to coil
And even that is no steal for that filter...but $60?! They should be ashamed of themselves!
Yup, modern stoves don't waste much heat up the chimney...a chimney that worked fine to run a smoke dragon may not with a new stove.
I don't like using resistance to test coils...VERY unreliable, doubly so on an intermittent problem like this. You can do the test, might get...
Older engines that leak a lil, will leak a lil more using synthetic oil.
Furry lil monkeys! :rofl: :lol: Well, goats, but you know what I mean...
I can imagine some social service nanny would put us all in a nursing home because "you can't heat with wood, you'll freeze"
Which model do you have?
This Century is on sale, and a lot of stove for the money...I forgot to mention before, they have free shipping on orders over $100 too. CB00021
Yup, that'll getcha too...usually on the coldest day of the year too! The cap I bought has a stamped stainless screen...holes are about 1" or...
US stove has had some "ok" stuff, nothing great...but also some HUGE turds! I would't go out of my way for any of them...and make sure that he...