Yup, that and the "deregulation" (1999 SB3) backfired...
So you will have to elbow up to get to the pipe that will go back into the FP/tee?
Goin through the big D, and I don't mean Dallas...? :whistle::rofl: :lol:
$50-60 is about as low as we can get...usually in the fall when you don't need heat or ac...but I think that's pretty good for a family of 4 with...
Y Yeah, but what's your candle and kerosene bill like?! :D:p
Agreed! :yes:
Does Larry Enticer live there? If so, you know the answer! :rofl: :lol:
Your school system must teach that new math...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Boy, I tell ya, no dedication to the Inquiring minds of FHC! :p
Whoever runs the water dept needs to be notified that the hydrant is not at legal height...it has to be out of the ground far enough that the FD...
Yes, the inner is an insurance policy for the outer, and also catches fines that may get through the outer...where most people screw up is taking...
[ATTACH]
X3! Looks like a nice plan there! :thumbs:
Kinda what I was thinking too...not enough weight, and if weight added, then not enough "beef" elsewhere
For my personal shop use I bought a (Campbell Hausfield?) 20 gallon horizontal for easy maneuverability with a twin piston oil lubed belt drive...
Not my pic, but this is a snow scoop made from a 275 gall fuel oil tank! :thumbs: [ATTACH]
Joful, stoveliker, any insight?
Some leaf pics from our yard...looks like this weekend maybe peak color around here...[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
ATV winches are often 2500lb. (you can find smaller, and bigger, but 2500 is super common) Yup, they tax your charging system for sure!
Its been my experience that just in general V twins huff n puff out the crankcase a lot if you open while running. (Some more than others,...