Great choice! :coldone:
She meant to, as she was just hot. :coldone:
Could be worse Screw. :coldone: [IMG]
UH OH! You gonna get in trouble. :hair: :coldone: Roads around here have been busy with boats and campers. :salute:
Was thinking the same Pines.:salute:
Less than 2 months from now we'll be in September Sav. :shiver: :coldone:
Not me as i smoke too much to use one.:coldone: You were in the middle the other day Brad.:salute: [IMG]
Who? This guy? :coldone: [IMG]
[MEDIA] [IMG]
Way over my little mind with that nerd talk Kim. :whistle: :coldone:
[IMG]
No problems with that when i'm sleeping. :hair: :coldone:
Maybe Jack has the Better Half help him out? :rofl: :lol: :cheers:
Just instantly erks the chit outta me waiting for it to get a good stream.:yes:
Hey Whoa Hey! I aint getting any younger...I think? :BrianK: :coldone:
What gets me about those sucker nozzles is like what Marshel said with the glug glug. :whistle: At around 33lbs with a full tank it kinda gets...
The things are stupid! Just drill a half inch hole in the back of the handle.:cheers:
Hell.. I've been in the den for years. :rofl: :lol: :coldone:
I have this guys number if ya need a hand WS. :coldone: [IMG]
Take it Rotti aint outta the penalty box yet? :cheers: [IMG]