If all else fails, they look like big blocks for kids. Can you add some water escape holes at the bottom? Extra air flow is nice from pallets,...
These sound low... check a piece of KD scrap you have lying around. I've also checked my palm (don't stick too deep!) and that's in the 30's. I...
OK... so how do you actually do the lineage when the information that you know is scarce? I only have information on my grandparents, so my...
I can't add anything to what the others have said, so I will just offer my condolences and hope that tomorrow is a brighter day.
Hilarious!
I grabbed an 025 that needed a carb cleaning with multiple chains and a good bar for $25.
GRIZ were you cutting with clemsonfor? :p
Here's the thing, you just would have accumulated more popcorn eaters. It seems like FHC has quite the range of experience. When someone takes...
I can't help you but I would think any RTV silicone would be fine. I am hoping to perform my first pressure/vac test in the near future. Very...
It's also that time of year, have seen lots of nice saws for sale lately. Who is crazy enough to be thinking firewood & saws in the summer...
Kind of surprised no bites, maybe my price is too high? I would like it to stay in the FHC family, so I'll give it until Wednesday and then to...
Sausage & peppers with some hot sauce... can't resist, great stuff!
Got this from an arborist getting out of the business. I've cut no more than 2 cords with it. I did mod the muffler (see last pic.) It is sweet...
New plastics? That looks absolutely cherry. Is that mesh your own addition or standard? Welcome to FHC!
Every tractor needs a spinner for the steering wheel. Allows for easy one handed operation while the other hand can grab beer, swat flies, wave...
Sweet saws and those forks homemade? Now for the most important question, how do you avoid getting the cigar smoke in your eyes while working?
Yes, for the new (to me) saw I did just that. 14,200 I was told is safe. But take my 346xp, where I'm the "builder" (muff mod only)... I have...
Once modded, how do you get your target RPM if factory specs are out the window? I ask because I got this info from Bryan thru Randy on the...
I hated my 330T, not because it wasn't a nice runner (post muff mod) but I never got used to the top handle feel. The flip side is I have a buddy...
I've got a horrible green thumb, but year 2 in the garden so I'm learning. Year 1 taught me when the lettuce reaches 4' high, you don't have...