I dont't have any big wood here so I could only noodle. I can tell you it is the best noodling saw I have ever run! 441 is listed for $600...
No, it was time to feed the splitter. This pile should round out year 3 c/s/s. The good news is I'm sitting on another cord to two for the...
Yeah, that was the low budget option to getting the 372xp up and running with the inventory on hand. Not so sure it is oiling well, so I'll take...
Meh.... It's my go to saw. Love it, can't see ever letting go of it except for that week when it will eventually get ported.
I'd like for you to port both please. :D I can't see my 346xp getting better, but everyone says it will. If I can sell one more piece of...
Mmmmm.... She is hungry and been asking to eat. [IMG] [IMG]
Included shipping, edited title already. I think I have a buyer, waiting to hear back once and for all.
Mine was a 351... Awesome saw and easy to work on. Yours cleaned up very well.
I wish you didn't tell me which was which on the octane vids! Never knew of 94, I only see 93 here. Dumb question, but how important is the...
Haha.... We like pics, I'm trolling you... Successfully I might add.
OK, so I should change the title to "upright" freezer?! That works, see this is why I ask.
It means wake up and go buy my Stihl 441C-M!
I think the advice was to layer from ground up : pallet, poles/splits running parallel to stacks, then firewood. This gives you the re-usable...
Our side by side fridge with water & ice dispenser leaves us with the smallest freezer imaginable. Family of 4 with 2 young kids who will...
Not a light beer guy either, but man, I'd eat over at your house any day! Looking good, and that's a great looking pooch in your avatar.
Excellent advice!
I have been using it for the smoker. The ribs came out great! It makes some ugly splits. It feels dense so I imagine it would be good firewood.
Price change bump.... might have to stay in the stable if this doesn't get someone.
C'mon GRIZ, we need pics of the lineup, I'm getting suspicious :smoke:
Yep, every year a few pallets go into the spring burn pile. I have taken to using old bricks or unused pavers to elevate them. I was able to...